- Please supply us with all the necessary contact information outlined below and then answer all questions in the spaces provided.
- All nominations must contain fact-based information with respect to the IT/TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION highlighted.
- Please note that examples from the IT/TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION nominated, should be used throughout the questionnaire.
- IDC encourages short, sharp answers that provide clear insights into the results achieved by the selected project, rather than into the complexity or cost of the project.
Please nominate the IT/TECHNOLOGY Project of your organization basis the relevant vertical [under which your organization falls] out of the 8 available options –
- Government and PSUs
- Health and Lifesciences
- Retail/ E-tail and Services
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Telecom and Technology
- Conglomerate and Energy
To be eligible for IDC’s Insights Awards, nominees need to fulfil BOTH the following parameters:
- Nominees must hold a position of CIO (or the highest decision maker in in OT/IT department)
- The The IT/TECHNOLOGY Project that is being nominated must not have been awarded an “IDC Insights Awards” in any of the previous years.
- The evaluation of nominations and selection of finalists will be independently undertaken by a multidisciplinary team comprising global IDC executive leadership, senior industry research leaders and domain experts
- The decisions taken by the above-mentioned team will be final and no appeals will be entertained.
- For all categories, the IT/TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION will be evaluated through revenue, cost or productivity impact. The IT/TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION can have an impact which cuts along one or more of these parameters.